Tuesday, November 7, 2017

#thenovembertarot Day 7 Tarot Challenge Something I Should Do for Myself

Taken from My Instagram Page Today 

#thenovembertarot  from @lionharts Day 7 using the theme of “Something I should do for myself”. The Knight of Wands in the placement of “What area of my life is most in need of Self-Care?” And The Lovers “What can I do to nurture Self-Care in my life?” Using the Jumbo Smith/Waite Deck and charging them with energetic crystal intentions

The Knight of Wands tells me to charge forth with passion and a strong sense of purpose.  In the words of Curtis Mayfield, “move on up, toward your destination, you may find from time to time complication”  The Knight says be bold, be confident, No Self Doubt, and that is definitely Self-Care of the spirit.

The Lovers, show me another important aspect of Self-Care, Sacred Union, honoring and placing Love in high importance.  These 2 cards together are very, um, Potent.  And, also, besides the Sex Magic, The Lovers reflect back on The Knight of Wands and his bold sense of Self-Worth - they say, “Don’t just charge forth, show your True Self in what you do” Manifest yourself 100%, non-diluted, Me, Myself, and I.




No comments:

Post a Comment