Sunday, November 12, 2017

#thenovembertarot Day 11 Karma

Day 11 #thenovembertarot @lionharts guidance theme is Karma

3 Card Draw using @theilluminatedtarot



1st Card - Area of my Life where Karma is Big Time right now

5 of Hearts, Ignoring the beauty of the present moment because we’re focused on mistakes of the past, missed opportunities.  This card appears when we’re in a cycle of regret and longing for what could have been, whether it’s far behind us, or the fact that we didn’t tell our kid I Love You before they went off to school.  What happens when we focus on what MIGHT HAVE BEEN?  Nothing.  Life occurs in the present moment.  I should notice shit when it is Actively Occurring so I won’t have to freak out later.

2nd Card - What should I do More of?

Jack of Clubs.  Sense of Adventure.  Just Do It.  Don’t let your dreams be dreams.  This card perfectly captures the spirit behind the 1st Card - It’s very liberating to allow yourself to jump in and focus on the Experience, with no judgement, worry, preconceived notions.

3rd Card - What should I do Less of?

7 of Clubs - Vigilence.  In this placement my industrious beavers are telling me to chill the fuck out.  Just relax, every moment doesn’t have to be in pursuit of something.  Just ride the log down the river and see where you end up.




No comments:

Post a Comment