Thursday, November 16, 2017

The November Tarot Day 16 Joy Bliss Happiness Euphoria

Today's draw is driven by the questions What makes me joyful, happy, blissed out?  What do I need to pay attention to experience more happiness?

Using the Aquarian Tarot I draw The Queen of Swords and The Eight of Cups

The Queen of Swords seemed like an odd choice for What makes me happy, but then I looked deeper. The Queen of Swords values honest communication.  She loves wit.  She doesn't suffer fools.  She is direct and doesn't really have much of a poker face - what you see is what you get.  That's me, that's what I look for -   Just show us what you got already.  Don't play me.

The Eight of Cups is a wise guide.  Don't spend time considering the past, just move on.  The Eight of Cups tells me that my happiness is Up to Me.  The solitary seeker in this card needs to look inward for sources of happiness.  Bliss isn't dependent upon anything but a willingness to accept the sacred in each present moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment