Thursday, November 2, 2017

#thenovembertarot for November 2, 2017 Spotlight on The Illuminated Tarot




Day 2 of #thenovembertarot  challenge.  Thanks again @lionharts for the inspiration!  Day 2, times 2.

My muse, mentor, and life-coach, @dawnofplanetmouse is joining me. The question for the 1 card draw is "what path will help me grow"

@dawnofplanetmouse drew the 4 of ♦ from @illuminatedtarot deck. 



This card is all about balance in the material plane. How can we use our natural ability? Are we giving something in return for the abundance we enjoy?


My #thenovembertarot is a 3-card draw.
What do I need to know, how do I apply this knowing, and what will this solve?

#1 Find a way to be peaceful, and carve out some time to meditate/practice sacred ritual, focus inward, trust yourself




#2 More of the same. Take active steps to relieve anxiety. Don't just lie there passively allowing worry to surround you. Get up and experience joy.




#3 Acknowledge loved ones and express gratitude for family and friends!  Seek out others who are energized by a higher purpose. Feel the 💓


No comments:

Post a Comment