Wednesday, November 8, 2017

#thenovembertarot Day 8 Theme of Strength

 #thenovembertarot Day 8 from @lionharts Theme is Strength, where have I found strength in the past, what area of my life needs empowerment now, how can I build on what I now know moving forward.

The Magician has other sources of personal empowerment.  Wealth, ambition, and other trappings of the material world don’t hold the key to inner strength.  The divine spark of inner conviction is where to find power now.

The Lovers (again!) are the area of my life that needs reinforcement.  When daily life presses forward this is usually the zone that goes neglected.
The King of Rods is gazing upon the lovers and blessing them with his dynamic energy.  His fiery potential can be used to strengthen personal relationships, and infuse them with Love Power.

#tarotreadersofinstagram #aquariantarot #empowerment #strength #thelovers #potential #themagician


No comments:

Post a Comment