Saturday, November 18, 2017

The November Tarot Day 17 - Choices

 #thenovembertarot Day 17 Focus on Past/Present/Future using #theilluminatedview  and @lionharts as prompt.

My card of the past is the 2 of Hearts/Temperance, Present is 7 of Hearts Choices, Future is The Chariot/7 of Spades

The theme of these cards is Duality. Hard choices and being of 2 minds.  The 3 cards are bracketed by 2 of Hearts and the duality associated with the Chariot.  In the present moment I’m surrounded by difficult choices, and until I jump in and test the waters I won’t know the outcome - The Chariot reminds me that I’m on a journey whether I like it or not.  This is a time to look to what has brought me balance and comfort in the past, what or who has given me sanctuary.  Sometimes we have to look to the past to make better future choices.

#tarotreadersofinstagram #balance #guidance #sanctuary


No comments:

Post a Comment