Friday, November 10, 2017

Day 10 November Tarot Challenge - Thoth Deck



Creating Harmony is the theme for #thenovembertarot Post for Day 10.  2 Card Draw.  The place markers are What can I do to create more harmony for myself and What can I do to create more harmony for others?

Creating inner harmony - I draw The Hierophant, fully energized by the power of all of the blessings of all Divine Beings.  If I listen to The Hierophant, I hear the call of all prayers.  The Hierophant is my inner guru gracing me with a feeling of harmony and spiritual health.

Creating outer harmony - I draw The 4 of Cups or Luxury.  The Thoth Deck takes a very different view of the 4 of Cups.  Everything about this card overflows with a sense of richness, abundance and stability.  If I can tune in to what others need emotionally, I can externalize harmony more deeply in my relationships.


No comments:

Post a Comment