Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Day 14 The November Tarot Challenge


 #thenovembertarot Day 14 @lionharts  Guidance is Where am I being too hard on myself, How do I apply this message? Using @illuminatedtarot I draw 2 Cards

Fiery Strength/Ace of Clubs and Melancholy 5 of Hearts



Do I live up to my own expectations? Do I feel failure when I don’t reach certain goals?  Why?  Because I haven’t made peace with the concept of Desire.  Strength comes in many forms.  Strength comes from Desire - we don’t push hard for something unless we truly desire it.  Desire is the fiery life force that burns within.  It’s not something we should extinguish for fear of living too large.  The Melancholy 5 of Hearts warns against being passive and allowing worry to take root.  It says “Don’t smother that inner fire with dissatisfaction - harness Lion energy and move ahead”

#tarotreadersofinstagram #theilluminatedtarot #strength #clearquartzcrystal #amplifiedenergy

No comments:

Post a Comment