Tuesday, May 9, 2017

A Tarot Spread For Anxious Times


  • Release, Let Go, Accept, Move On, Encourage, Nurture

  • A 3-card spread for anxiety:  Release and Let Go, Accept and Move On, Encourage and Nurture. 

  • This first card shows me what I need to release and let go: worries, negative focus, missed opportunities.

  • The second card shows me what I need to accept and move on from: seek out my own wisdom, inner guidance, but not to the exclusion of hearing others' wisdom. I am surrounded by teachersThis third card shows me what I need to encourage and nurture: security and stability. Now is the time to stay grounded. Connect to my family and community. Let my goals stay firmly planted and focus on asking for help without fear.

  • This third card shows me what I need to encourage and nurture: security and stability. Now is the time to stay grounded. Connect to my family and community. Let my goals stay firmly planted and focus on asking for help without fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment